Apply for Graduate Admissions
Thank you for choosing the University of Memphis to pursue your graduate degree! We are happy to review your application and contact you promptly.
To begin your application, please choose the appropriate application link (to be used by both domestic and international students) from the following options:
New Applicants: For those applying to graduate programs for the first time, please go to the admissions login webpage.
Existing Applicants: If you are an existing applicant and your login to your existing application looks like this example, please contact Graduate Admissions at 901.678.3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (with "Decision Desk" in the subject line) for assistance with completing your application. If your login does not look like the example noted above, please access your application through your initial login page.
The above links will facilitate your electronic application to the Graduate School. The academic department of the program for which you wish to apply may have additional application requirements. Please see their respective application webpages. Links to these departmental webpages can be found in the Graduate School directory.
Official Transcripts and Test Scores: Please remember to send your official transcripts and test scores directly to the Graduate School using the address below. Test scores can, alternatively, be sent to the Graduate School electronically through your test provider using the following school code: R1459
University of Memphis
FedEx Institute of Technology Building, Suite 201
Memphis, TN 38152
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you to:
- Obtain more information about admission requirements, test score requirements, application deadlines, etc.
- Check the status of your completed application.
- Answer questions related to the content of your application. You can also contact Graduate Admissions.
- For application navigation questions, or if you are having technical difficulty, please contact Graduate Admissions.
- Applications are available approximately one year before the start of a given term.
- Readmission is available to those who previously enrolled at the University of Memphis and are now seeking to be a student once again. To get started, please submit an electronic application to your program of choice, selecting the appropriate "Readmit" application type.
- Both domestic and international students begin their applications using the same program links above.
- No financial aid is available for the Non-Degree program.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the program application page.